Thursday, January 7, 2010

Starting point!

A bunch of meetings in the morning and afternoon...won't go into them since we now have some data!

Made the executive decision to hold off on launching the workout one more day.  I know I know...I just want to make sure I'm 100% from day 1.  I promise I'm not trying to stall.

What follows are pictures I took today to show you my starting point.  WARNING!  What you are about to witness with your own eyes may cause deep disappointment and/or a loss of appetite....
=)



Front profile...simply sad.















Side profile...hmm pecs are in need of resuscitation!















V-back...more like a U shaped back!















The tris are holding up...no?















Mr. Olympia?











Got back?










WEIGHT: 172 lbs

BODY FAT:  16.6% (using the Jackson/Pollock 7 Caliper Method)

This is a good starting point.  I'm so excited to start this thing.  The same measurements will be taken bi-weekly or monthly.  Let me know what you prefer.

Went over to Rob Gromb's house for dinner and meeting.  Rob (Picture on the left) is the other partner for Jato Fitness.  He is a legend in his own right within the law enforcement community in Passaic county and throughout the state of NJ.  We were happy that Kent (Picture on the right) was able to join us tonight.  Kent is a hard working entrepreneur who will be taking NASM with us.  It's a good thing to be on a search to bring passion and skill together as a job/profession.  The night was packed with great conversation!  The time together affirmed how genuinely great these 2 guys are.  They really exemplify men who possess intuition and strength.  I hope all of us reach our full potential as we pursue excellence and self growth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment