Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Maven Seminar today at cliffside park..

Decided not to work out yesterday..but I did eat very well and will be ready for a great workout today (it's 12:44 am Thursday). The last ten days have already improved my strength, muscular endurance, and aerobic conditioning signifcantly. Week 4 will be when the real fun begins. Ordered my TRX system today. Looking forward to incorporating it into the workouts. My gluts are quite sore today...they're making fast comeback! Noticed the pants are getting a bit tight around the buttocks. Rest of the body feels great!

TODAY'S MEALS:
-BREAKFAST: Super Shake and fish oil
-LUNCH: Chicken/egg white, vegetables, and lentil soup
-LUNCH 2: Same as lunch (smaller portions)
-SNACK: Protein bar
-DINNER: 5 egg whites, fish, korean rolls, and spinach soup
-TONS OF WATER!!

These are some pictures from the seminar today.
Professor Yoo flexing his brain & me flexing my gluts!
Maven PT spread & Professor Murphy demonstrating stretches
Bhairvi (Grad student) presenting
The topic was low back pain. For it being the first monthly seminar to be held at our Cliffside Park office, we had a great turn out. Ten attendees signed up for the complimentary rehab screen. Jerry (my business partner and brother in law), Scott, and I had a great manager's meeting after the seminar. It's a challenge successfully growing a company, but we all seem to agree maven has so much potential to explode and set the standard. We're on our way!

Rob Gromb (my business partner for Jato Fitness) is due to join me today for my workout. He and I have been close friends for about 6 years now. He was the head drill instructor and physical training instructor for the Passaic County Police Academy for 15 years before moving on to the county court. Prior to Academy work, he was a detective (CSI) and saw some crazy crazy things. He pretty much graduated every law enforcement class to come out of PCPA in the last 15 years. He's definitely a badass...and hundreds of cops thoughout passaic county can back that statement.
Today's workout is going to be one of the toughest! I can't wait!










No comments:

Post a Comment